3: The Blame Game: why we do it & what's really happening
You caught me! I'm a recovering blame-er.
Like, big time. I used to blame people all the time (mostly my husband, Scott). For anything and everything. And I didn't even notice it.
I still do - by no means am I perfect. BUT, given the severity of my blame-y-ness, and how "bad" it got, I've got some major insight into why we blame and how we can start moving away from this habit.
Tune in to hear:
- How bad my blame-y-ness got (up until my wedding day & beyond)
- How canker sores and blaming are linked
- Why we blame people for things
- What blaming is trying to tell you / show you
I've got to thank Kate Northrup, the late Louise Hay, and Brene Brown for their tips & tools mentioned in this podcast. And of course, Barbara Erochina, for holding space for me as I navigated this topic a few months back.
Episode 3: The Blame Game: why we do it & what's really happening
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-jordyn-scott-show/id1250608552?mt=2
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jordyn-fitzgerald/sets/taking-up-space-with-jordyn
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/In5zkyhzlnf5qrsy36qkvcyagse
* The links above may have outdated titles / podcast artwork, they should be updated shortly! :)