7: Travelling The World Together, Exploring Your Backyard, And Being Present
This week, we chat about travelling! Why we love it, travel stories, and what it’s like travelling together versus alone.
We recorded this at camp (on Manitoulin Island), so it’s a light and fun conversation. We hope you can feel the #islandvibes. Happy Long Weekend!
Resources from this Episode:
- How to Make an Editorial Calendar -- there are so many resources available on how to do this, here's one!
- Our Favourite Place -- Manitoulin Island
- The most AMAZING Restaurant we've EVER been to
- An Old Post of Jordyn's from Travelling to India Alone
Where you can listen:
- Where should we travel together next?
- What's your favourite place you've been to?