Episode 8: Interview with Jordyn: Taking Control of Your Health, and The Healthcare System
In this episode, Scott interviews Jordyn about her health journey.
She gets real personal, and shares her experience with health, including: hospital visits, why she eats what she eats, and how she deals with people thinking she’s too skinny.
They also touch on the healthcare system, and why taking accountability for your own health is important.
Resources from this Episode:
- Lissa Rankin - Mind Over Medicine , Her Ted Talk, and Her Blog
- Meghan Telpner - UnDiet Cookbook, Her Blog, and the Academy of Culinary Nutrition
- Anthony William - The Medical Medium Blog
Where you can listen:
- Do you plan meals in advance? What's your go-to recipe?
- How do you make it more enjoyable to cook for yourself?
Let us know in the comments below!