Episode 6: How To Plan A Wedding - Our Experience So Far (Part 3 of 3)
On today’s episode, we’re sharing our experience planning a wedding so far. We talk budget, deciding who to invite, and dealing with criticism from friends and family. This is a juicy one - dig in!
This is the final part in our series, “Life Lately”.
Resources from this Episode:
- Jordyn's Wedding Invitation Design - similar to our own design, but customizable for your needs!
- Jukebox Print - the AMAZING Canadian company we used to print our invitations
- Basecamp - the project management software we're using for our wedding
- Sixpence Bridal Studio - the consignment shop where I found my wedding dress
Where you can listen:
- How would you / did you deal with feedback from family & friends?
- What was your biggest challenge in planning your wedding? What do you anticipate it to be?
Let us know in the comments below!